1. Don't make men guess what you are thinking.
We can't read minds.
Ask for what you want. Subtle hints rarely work.
2. Share the bathroom. Don't take up all the available counter space.
3. Share the closets. We realize you
have more clothes than we have and
a lot more shoes, but leave some room for our things.
4. Please check the oil in your car.
If you let the car run down, it
will cost a fortune to repair it. We admire women who know how to take
care of their cars.
5. Anything you wear is fine with us. Really.
6. Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Don't take it personally.
7. Sunday means sports to many men.
Accept it. If you have no interest
in the game, read a book, go to the gym or visit a friend.
8. Shopping is not everybody's idea of a good
time. Please don't make us
come along if we say we'd rather not.
9. Crying is blackmail.
10. Learn to put the toilet seat down. It's not that big a deal.